Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Oil Pressure Problems
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro de coches: Resolución de cuestiones sobre la compra venta alquiler de coches, financiación, garantías y reclamaciones, seguros, problemas técnicos habituales.
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Oil Pressure Problems
Oil Pressure Problems hace 5 Años, 12 Meses Karma: 0
Hi,

I have a 96 Taurus 3.0ohv 150k miles, I bought a couple months ago. Since I have owned the car I have experienced coolant in the oil ( which resulted in new heads before finding the timing cover gasket was leaking), also now I have a problem of low oil pressure after warming to operating temp. With a mechanical gauge at operating temp and an idle near 700 (in drive, a/c on) I have less than 10psi. After the problems of having coolant in my oil, I figured that the lower bearings (rods & mains) were probably worn from the glycol in the anitfreeze. So today I dropped the pan, changed out all the rod and main bearings, the oil pump, and much to my suprise there was not much damage to the bearings. ( all STD bearings) after I got it all back together tonight i drove it around a while to get it good and hot, got it back home only to find that I still have about the same oil psi. New oil, oil filer, rods, mains, oil pump, heads, coolant, trans fluid.... All the work I have done to this car and I am held up by oil pressure. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
bit.ly/2ItvSYi
App video production company

Thanks
MichaelMorin
MichaelMorin
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1