Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Is there a way that the effect should be permanent ???
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro de Salud: Enfermedades frecuentes, dietética y alimentación, seguros médicos y cómo llevar una vida sana
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Is there a way that the effect should be permanent ???
Is there a way that the effect should be permanent ??? hace 5 Años, 9 Meses Karma: 0
Hello,

I connected a hard drive through a USB Connector and it showed health of 50% in the HDD Sentinel 5.01 PRO. After that I clicked on the S.M.A.R.T option and change the attributes of Reallocated Sectors Count and Ultra ATA CRC Error Count so the hard drive showed me health of 100% and it showed that you should purchase this version to make permanent changes or otherwise whenever it is restarted it will go back again to the same health so I paid for the software and activated it by the key provided but when I checked the same hard drive in other computer with unregistered version of HDD Sentinel PRO 5.01 so it was showing the same health of 50% so my question over here that if we change attributes of S.M.A.R.T so they should be changed permanently and show the same health of 100% in other computers and HDD Sentinel Programs also.

Please let me know is there a way that the effect should be permanent and it shows the same on any version of HDD Sentinel Pro and any computer used.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
newbigdata.science/forum/viewtopic.php?f...uaGRzZW50aW5lbC5jb20
Professional Video Production Service

Thank you
crowek
crowek
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1