Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Buy counterfeit money, and (SSD SOLUTION )(jackhool111@yahoo.com)
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro de dinero, economía, depósitos bancarios, cuentas ahorro y remuneradas, ahorro e inversión...
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Buy counterfeit money, and (SSD SOLUTION )(jackhool111@yahoo.com)
Buy counterfeit money, and (SSD SOLUTION )(jackhool111@yahoo.com) hace 6 Años, 1 Mes Karma: 0
hello fam

We are based in Germany and we have branches in the UK, USA and SWITZERLAND. We have only the best quality currency for sale. The quality is spot on in terms of how it looks and how it feels. These notes can be used in bank deposit machines and self serve checkouts
Contact me at (jackhool111@yahoo.com)
Whatssapp +1 (9109863818)

We produce our notes with the following security features that make it to be genuine, and
we have the best grade COUNTERFEIT NOTES in the world for any bills of your choice.
We use quality foil paper elements, 20% of cellulose and 80% of cotton paper.

Our bills have the Infrared Detection which makes our bills to bypass the UV
machines, Pen test and even eye detection by counterfeit experts. Our notes are 100% grade
"A" with the following quality security features below :

-Holograms and Holographic Stripe
-Micro Lettering Metallic Ink and Thread
-Intaglio printing
-Watermarks
-Security thread
-See-through register
-Special foil/special foil elements
-Iridescent stripe
-shifting colors
-Different serial numbers

My minimum order is 500 euro for 5000 euro quality bank notes.

Buy english notes from an english supplier

Dont get scammed by people who will only tell u what you want to hear and in the end you will not receive anything.

I also offer a cheap package to gain trust which I am sure most of you will appreciate. You send 200 and in return i will send you 1k. This will cover postal packaging and delivery as long as when you receive your package you will continue to do business and recommend to friends and family.
webqueen
webqueen
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1